Admission to the program is highly competitive with selection based on leadership and strong communication skills, motivation, and quantitative aptitude. The program welcomes students from all undergraduate majors. Ideally, applicants should possess basic skills in statistics, computer programming, and database management. Deficiencies in these areas does not preclude admission but should be addressed prior to the start of the program.
The early action application deadline is November 1. The final application deadline is February 1. Late applications are accepted and processed as space allows.
Accepting applications for 2022 - Cohort begins July 2022
*late applications will be processed as space allows
This program is not STEM Certified
The application process includes the following:
- Online application via graduate school ($75 non-refundable fee)
- Application Deadline: November 1 (Late application will be processed as space allows.)
- GMAT or GRE scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international students)
- Academic and Professional Goals Essay
- Resume with 3 references and contact information
- ~2 minute introductory video sharing how you heard of the MSBA-BA program and two things that differentiate you from other MSBA-BA applications (*A video produced via cell phone is sufficient.)
- Applicant interview (qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview after the online application has been reviewed)
- Cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA or better is desired